取消的釋義是停止計劃。“取消 ”亦作“ 取銷 ”。使原有的制度、規章、資格、權利等失去效力。那么你知道取消用英語怎么說嗎?下面來學習一下吧。
lift a ban;
call off the press conference;
revoke an order;
call off a match;
rescind a decision;
cancel the agreement;
1. He had to cancel some engagements because of tiredness.
2. All flights to Lanchow had been cancelled until further notice.
3. The band was forced to cancel a string of live dates.
4. Britain was signalling its readiness to have the embargo lifted.
5. The new bill would remove student representation from the university Senate.
6. A planned demonstration has been called off by its organisers.
7. The domino effect if one train is cancelled is enormous.
8. The vacant W.B.C. junior-lightweight title has been called off.
9. Rain washed out five of the last seven games.
10. The Russian foreign minister yesterday cancelled his visit to Washington.
11. America wants to eliminate tariffs on items such as electronics.
12. The original planned launch was called off four minutes before blast-off.
13. The match is off because of a waterlogged pitch.
14. The government today announced that press censorship was being lifted.
15. Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, this year's show has been cancelled.