網 絡well done;good job;gut gekocht;welldone
A tenure-system promotes laziness, inefficiency and low-quality work because it fails to offer incentives for good work, and fails to offer compelling deterrents against bad work.
It might be difficult for you to get to work or do your job.
Actinomyces appear in the corner, the involved towns and the Land Bureau and other departments worked together to do a good job to ensure that the work carried out smoothly.
In scientific and technical work, we must listen closely to the opinions of the experts and leave them free to use all their skills and talents so as to achieve better results and reduce our errors to the minimum.
And we should also do a good job with those who have to be held back.
You should always aim at doing your job well.
Owning a good mood is the fundament of efficient work.
Show that you are worthy of the job by doing it well.
Be conscientious and make a good job.
1. My mother is a terrific cook! 我母親飯做得好極了!
2. A job well done is deserving of praise. 一件工作做得好應該受到表揚.
3. The coat was well cut and well made. 這件大衣剪裁得好也做得好.
4. This batch of products is well made. 這批活兒做得好.
5. If you're handy with a needle you could brighten up your sweater with daisies. 如果你針線活做得好，可以在自己的毛衣上繡幾朵雛菊做點綴。
6. This new film will attract the crowds, whatever its quality, provided that it getsplayed up in the right way. 如果廣告做得好,那么, 無論這部新片子的質量如何, 都會吸引許多觀眾的.
7. What a fine matchmaker Mrs. Wang had turned out to be! 汪太太做得好媒人!
8. Leaning uncomfortably forward, the Queen is doing her best. 她不大舒適地向前探著身子想盡量做得好一些.
9. He's a good worker but he needs hurrying up. 他工作做得好,只是需要督促.
10. She is a deft hand with a needle. 她針線做得好.