1. They identified six plants as having potential for development into pharmaceutical drugs.
2. Many West Germans are anxious about the potential cost of unification.
3. We are aware of the potential problems and have taken every precaution.
4. There is enormous, acknowledged and untapped potential in the Indian stock markets.
5. Twelve potential vaccines are currently being tested on human volunteers.
6. John seemed as horrified as I about his potential for violence.
7. My father was very keen that I should fulfill my potential.
8. Dr Williams describes it as a potential wonder drug.
9. It is hard to overestimate the potential gains from this process.
10. One spring morning a handful of potential investors assembled in Quincy.
11. There is potential for selective breeding for better yields.
12. The meeting has the potential to be a watershed event.
13. Seventeen publishers rejected the manuscript before Jenks saw its potential.
14. They have extended the potential life span of humanity everywhere.
15. Talbot was presented with 80 potential avenues of investigation.