impress有印; 給…以深刻印象; 使銘記等意思，那么你知道impress的近義詞有哪些嗎?下面小編為大家帶來impress的近義詞及辨析，歡迎大家一起學習!
affect, influence, impress
1. A style consultant will demonstrate how to dress to impress.
2. The speaker tried hard to impress the audience but left them cold.
3. The boys were vying with each other to impress her.
4. Time has left its impress upon him.
5. The size of the castle and its commanding position still impress the visitor today.
6. They are notorious for resorting to trickery in order to impress their clients.
7. Make the extra effort to impress the buyer and you will be rewarded with a quicker sale.
8. Ask young Harry to do it — he’s still an eager beaver and wants to impress by his willingness.
9. Rick is slightly smarmy and eager to impress.
10. The boys were vying to impress her.
11. I want to impress on everyone that the bad times are over.
12. Their honesty and hospitality left an enduring impress on her life.
13. The sights of the city never fail to impress foreign tourists.
14. She played up her past achievementsjust to impress us.
15. Bad thoughts had put a shade into his eyes which did not impress others favourably.