nineteen ninety – seven
1. This is a momentous and historic day: July first , nineteen ninety – seven.
2. Ninety – seven percent thought being faithful in a long – term relationship was important.
有百分之九十七的女性认为,在 长期 的伴侣关系当中,对彼此忠实这一点很重要.
3. My brother got married in nineteen ninety – seven.
4. He died at the age of ninety – seven .
5. It landed on July fourth , nineteen ninety – seven.
6. Originally released in 1957, the film was remade as "The Magnificent Seven".
7. The seven major industrial countries will have their yearly meeting in London.
8. These chaps know their stuff after seven years of war.
9. Almost ninety per cent of all rapes and violent assaults went unreported.
10. By my reckoning we were seven or eight kilometres from Borj Mechaab.
11. He was about seven years old, small and fine-boned like his mother.
12. In less than seven days the infested plants had recovered.
13. He suggested a link between class size and test results of seven-year-olds.
14. Unions are required to give seven days' notice of industrial action.
15. There is tension in the region following the killing of seven civilians.