季節年 Seasonal year ; seasonal year
季節能效比 SEER ; HSPF ; Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio ; seasonal cop
季節工 seasonal worker ; seasonal labour ; seasonal employment ; custom operator
狩獵季節 Open Season ; Hunting Season ; Av mevsimi ; LieJiJie
天氣季節 Weather and Seasons ; synoptic seasons ; Synoptic season ; weather season
生長季節 growing season ; Season growing ; growth season ; growing seasons
農事季節 farming season ; agricultural seasons
銀色季節 Giniro no Season ; The Silver Season ; Ginir
1. The population explodes to 40,000 during the tourist season.
2. Football clubs have been busy in the close season transfer market.
3. I can personally attest that the cold and flu season is here.
4. Rosanna's favourite time is early summer, just before the buds open.
5. The seasonally adjusted unemployment figures show a rise of twelve-hundred.
6. The seas store heat and release it gradually during cold periods.
7. I go back on the dole when the shooting season's finished.
8. The door, warped by seasons and sea-changes, split slightly.
9. The plum season is about to begin.
10. During the breeding season the birds come ashore.
11. Now it is spring, a time of renewal.
12. Farmers are extremely busy during the harvest.
13. This is the best season for a ramble in the suburbs.
14. They kept a careful watch over the vineyard throughout the growing season.
15. Autumn is a lively season for the wool market.
Todd: So, Marion, what you do you think of the winter we are having?
Marion: The winter at the moment, it's very cold, isn't it, but most of the time it's quite sunny as well. It's dry at least, so I quite like winter days that are sunny like today. I was outside and even though at first it seems quite cold, afterwards, with the sun we kind of warmed up very quickly.
Todd: Yeah, it was nice today, but winter is not my favorite season. No, I want winter to be over very quickly. But soon spring will be here and spring is good. I like spring, and then summer. I love summer. Summer is my favorite season.
Marion: Really? Even when it's really, really hot?
Todd: Oh, I love it! Last year, it was really, really hot and everybody, every day would complain, and say it was so hot, but I loved it. The hotter the better. I think it's very relaxing and it calms me down actually. I feel calm and very relaxed in very hot weather.
Marion: I quite like hot weather as well, but last summer, the summer you are talking about, I had to go on a very crowded train every morning, so when you have a crowded train, and it's very, very hot, it ends up being quite disgusting, piled in against all these sweaty people, so I didn't like last summer for that reason.
Todd: Well, what's your favorite season?
Marion: Ah, autumn is my favorite season, cause I think, because every autumn I start at school. It always feels like a new beginning, time of year, for me, more so than January. I feel like September is a good time to change things and a good time to start new things, and also the trees are beautiful and the weather is quite mild and nice. How about you? What's your favorite season?
Todd: Well, it's probably a tie between summer and fall, for what you just said, I agree. The fall has great weather, the trees are beautiful, it's a good time to be outside. It rarely rains, and I hate the rain and plus, my birthday is in October, and Halloween which is a fun holiday.
Marion: Right, that's good.