[口] (嘴部附近) face ; mouth
網 絡mouth;mouths;bocca;The mouth
By admitting that excessive drinking does more harm than good, the man who indulged in the practice was condemned out of his own mouth.
Her little mouth pucker up and tear fille her eyes.
Chengyu pointed with pursed lips at the work site opposite.
Cover your mouth when you sneeze.
Blackthorne was famished and his mouth and body ached from the scurvy.
The wise man has long ears or a short tongue.
Someone came up to me and hit me in the kisser.
In its middle was a mouth with two beaks as sharp as knife blades.
The mouth was seen as a key part of the body for such a transformation.
1. His mouth was dry and he felt a drumming in his temples. 他嘴巴很干并感覺到太陽穴在咚咚跳。
2. Garland covered his mouth with his hand and belched discreetly. 加蘭用手掩住嘴巴，小心地打了一個嗝。
3. The nose was straight, the mouth sensuously wide and full. 鼻子直挺，嘴巴大而飽滿，很性感。
4. She took two quick steps forward and struck him across the mouth. 她向前緊走兩步，上去扇了他一嘴巴。
5. Her mouth was working in her sleep. 她睡著的時候嘴巴還在動。
6. Why don't you shut your big mouth? 你怎么不閉上你的大嘴巴?
7. Oi! You lot! Shut up! 嘿!你們幾個!閉上嘴巴!
8. He yawns, not troubling to cover his mouth. 他打了個哈欠，都懶得抬抬手遮一下嘴巴。
9. Her mouth grew stiff with pain and distress. 疼痛和悲傷讓她嘴巴發僵。
10. He just gazed at me slack-jawed. 他張大了嘴巴，吃驚地盯著我。
11. Daniel's mouth opened, and then shut again. 丹尼爾嘴巴張了張又合上了。
12. The boy's jaw went slack. 男孩張大了嘴巴。
13. Don't tell him any secret — he's got a big mouth. 別告訴他任何秘密,他是個大嘴巴.
14. The uncivilized guest chewed with his mouth open. 舉止粗魯的客人張著嘴巴咀嚼著.
15. She gave him a smack on the face. 她打了他一個嘴巴.
16. We have all had a shaky hand and a dry mouth before speaking in public. 當眾發言前，我們全都手腳發抖，嘴巴發干。
17. She'd better shut her mouth and from now on think twice before saying stupid things. 她最好閉上嘴巴，而且今后在說出蠢話之前先過過腦子。
18. His eyes flashed, and his lips were drawn back in a furious snarl. 他目光炯炯，咧開了嘴巴怒氣沖沖地吼了一聲。
19. His hand moved to his mouth as he tried to damp down the panic. 他用手捂住嘴巴，力圖平息內心的恐慌。
20. He took a mouthful of the cheap wine and sloshed it around his mouth. 他喝了一口廉價的葡萄酒，在嘴巴里來回咂摸著。