n. 爆炸物，炸藥；[語言學] 爆破音；
The old man had an explosive temper.
Race relations are an explosive issue.
A gas pipe was explosive.
Dynamite is an explosive.
A time fuse ignited the high explosive.
1. The strategy was too dangerous in the explosive circumstances of the times.
2. New guns firing high explosive shells were incorporated into the battlefield.
3. Nobody knows what explosive arguments the future of Europe will bring.
4. He appeared to be treating the potentially explosive situation with some sensitivity.
5. Highly explosive gas is naturally found in coal mines.
6. She was unpredictable, explosive, impulsive and easily distracted.