道德冷漠 Moral Indifference ; Moral indifference ;
冷漠行為 unconcerned behavior ; insensitive behavior
冷漠對待 cold and detached towards sb ; lack of regard ;
地鐵冷漠 Subway Apathy
冷漠感 indifferent sensation
使冷漠 to make cynically callous.
冷漠地 indifferently ; chillily ; frostily
1. She'd mentioned it casually once, surprising him by her unconcern.
2. I found her a rather austere, distant, somewhat cold person.
3. Apathy is the long-standing curse of British local democracy.
4. British men are often seen as being reserved and unemotional.
5. Suddenly he laughed again, this time with a cold, sharp tone.
6. There was a coldness in her that chilled him.
7. Of all the lazy, indifferent, unbusinesslike attitudes to have!
8. Formal, exact and obstinate, he was also cold, suspicious, touchy and tactless.
9. His patriarchal generosity is counter-balanced by his ruthlessness.
10. His remoteness was resented.
11. The Duchess's glare was glacial.
12. His self-control, reserve and aloofness were almost inhuman.
13. There was a certain frostiness in his smile.
14. He seemed aloof and detached.
15. Historically, royal marriages have been cold, calculating affairs.